|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Machinery / Drying Machine|
|Label:||Fruit Freeze Dryer , Coffee Freeze Dryer , Vegetables freeze dr|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Gland-type Vacuum Freeze-drying Machine FD-1B-50
Instrument Description gland-type vacuum freeze-drying machine
Vacuum freeze-drying technique, referred to as freeze-drying, also known as sublimation drying. Widely used drugs, biological products, chemical and food industries. On the heat-sensitive substances such as antibiotics, vaccines, blood products, hormones and other biological tissue enzymes, freeze-drying technology is applied.
Key Features of Gland-type Vacuum Freeze-drying Machine
1. vacuum freeze-drying machine Desktop design, compact, taking up a small table.
2. Appearance, ergonomic design, easy operation.
3. Imported closed compressor, high reliability, low noise.
4. vacuum freeze-drying machine Cold trap opening big, with samples of pre-freeze function.
5. Cold trap made of stainless steel, cold trap inside the disk management, clean corrosion.
6. vacuum freeze-drying machine Patented design draft tube to improve the effective area of the cold trap, quick drying.
7. vacuum freeze-drying machine Imported inflation va e, rechargeable dry nitrogen or inert gas.
8. Transparent Bell drying room, secure intuitive.
9. vacuum freeze-drying machine Stainless steel sample holder, adjustable sample tray spacing.
10. International standard vacuum interface, can be combined with a variety of vacuum pumps.
11. vacuum freeze-drying machine Digital display of temperature and vacuum.
12. Sample temperature display (optional).
Specifications of Gland-type Vacuum Freeze-Drying Machine
1. Condensing temperature: -50 °C
2. Vacuum degree: <20Pa
3. Lyophilized area: 0.07 m
4. Tray material: 0.7 liters
5. Catch water capacity: 3kg/24h
6. Sample plate: Φ180mm × 3 layers
Seven. Power Requirements: 220V 50Hz 850W
8. Host Size: 380 × 600 × 345mm
|Xi'an DePai Biological Technology CO., LTD|
|Country/Region:||Shaan Xi - China|
|Last Online:||20 Mar, 2017|