|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Construction & Decoration / Building Steel & Structure|
|Label:||TYL-DowelBar , tie bar , gradle bent|
TYL®-Dowel Bar is plain round bar and the ability of a joint or rack in crack in concrete pavement to transfer load from one slab to the newt through shear action. Good load transfer improves concrete pavement performance by reducing tensile stresses in concrete, reducing corner deflection, and reducing differential deflection.
TYL-Dowel Bar is a rehabilitation technique for increasing the load transfer capability of existing joined Portland cement concrete pavement. This is accomplished by placing dowel bars across joint or cracks that exhibit poor load transfer. Our concrete doweling system is consist of the following products:
1. A mild steel or hot dip ga anized or stainless steel dowel bar
2. A PVC dowel sleeve
3. A Compressible Filler
4. A Cradle Bent
1. Performance of the load transfer device.
2. Unique placement workability.
3. Exhibits little or no shrinkage.
4. Dowel bars and tie bars are straight.
5. Both ends are plain and sawn cut with all burrs removed.
6. Ga anization is applied after cutting.
BS4449:1997 & BS4449:1988
Grade 250 / 275 in according with Construction Standard 2 (CS2)
BE EN ISO 1461:2009
|Tat Yin (HK) Co Ltd|
|Country/Region:||Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Business Nature:||Trading Company|
|Contact:||Wilson Wong (Sales Manager)|
|Last Online:||10 Feb, 2021|