|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Consumer Electronics & Lighting / Lighting / Torch & Flashlight|
|Label:||CREE XM-L2 LED , LED flashlight , Search flashlight|
|Min. Order:||10 pc|
Features and Specification:
- LED: three Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 100000 hrs.
- Max 3480 lumens output using 3 * 18650 batteries.
- Infinite brightness magnetic control ring ,minimum brightness : 3 lumen ,fully variable from minimum 28 lumen to maximum 3480 lumens;
Strobe: 3480 lm. 2.5 102 minutes.
- Working voltage: 4V to 13V.
- Max runtime: 1200 hours.
- Max beam distance: 518 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 72000lux(1 metre distance).
- Impact resistant: 1.2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, 2M.
- Size: 181(L)x 68.00(bezel diameter) unit: mm.
- Weight: 520g without battery.
-Stainless 304 bezel and rotate-ring
-Can directly recharging
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Momentary forward click tactical switch.
- Strobe mode for tactical and emergency use.
- Smooth reflector for max light output.
- Highly focused beam for maximum distance.
- Tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Streamlined body design.
- Mechanical reversed polarity protection design for battery carrier.
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance
and long run time.
- Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting,
Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities.
- Intelligent temperature controlled light output for user safety.
- Battery Installation
1. Screw the tail cap off in counter-clockwise direction.
2. Remove the battery carrier.
3. Put batteries in battery carrier, with the negative end (flat one) of the
battery pointing to the spring.
4. Insert the battery carrier back into the body.
5. Screw the tail cap back tightly in a clockwise direction.
- Tactical Lighting/Momentary On
Half press the tail cap button, the flashlight will turn on temporarily;
release the button at the tail cap, the flashlight will turn off.
- ON/OFF Switching
Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a "click"
sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down a second time until a "click"
sound is heard and light is turned off.
Input : 5V DC Output : 4.2V DC/500MA *3 MAX
Charging time: depend on the capcity of the batteries , Charging time = battery capacity/500mA + 0.5 hour
if you do not use the flashlight for a long time , please take out the batteries from the flashlight ,some poor batteries may leak and damage the flashlight.
if you store the rechargeable batteries for a long time , we s est you conduct a charging-discharging operation every three month , so as to extend the lifetime of batteries.
please do not use metal objects to contact the positive and negative electrode of the USB charging line to avoid short circult and damage the charging device.
1: For rechargeable lithium battery, there are inevitable differences in the production process, which determine charge a single lithium battery each time is safest way.
2: for most direct charging flashlights in the market, the batteries are charged in series with a constant voltage of 12.6V, if any one of the three battery break down, this 12.6V constant voltage will be diverted to the remaining two batteries , which may caused cause explosion due to overheating.
3.Supbeam X40 flashlight have figured out a safe a charging solution for direct charging flashlights with innovative design on the circuit, which solve the potential safety problem of traditional direct charging flashlight:
a: on the basis of not changing the structure of the battery carrier to supply power in series, through internal intelligent electronic switches, the flashlight can automatically convert the serial circuit into parallel charging state when a charging process is detected, three batteries will be charged in parallel at constant voltage 4.2V (accuracy of 1%), and single battery at 0.5A constant current.
b: Supbeam X40 have the overheat automatic adjustment function, when it detects that any of the batteries is faulty, it will automatically stop charge the faulty battery .
4, in the structure, Supbeam X40 use a unique suction magnetic charging interface, which will disconnect automatically under external force to ensure safety
|Price Terms:||EXW Shenzhen|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal or T/T|
|Packing:||in cardboard box|
|Lead Time:||8-15 days according to order quantity|
|Yineng China Holdings Group Co., Limited|
|Contact:||song (Sales Manager)|
|Last Online:||02 Apr, 2015|