|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Mining Machine|
|Label:||mining dustcollector , pulse bag filter , dust collector|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||30 days to Shanghai port after advance deposit received|
|Delivery Detail:||International standard|
>Brief introduction of Tarzan pulse bag dust collector
High efficient pulse dust collector is a kind of efficient duster developed on the basis of traditional duster and combined the advantage of foreign duster and domestic technology. It collected the advantage of sub-room cleaning and pulse blowing, overcome the disadvantage of insufficient power strength and the shortness of filtering and cleaning at the same time. It adopts high efficient energy cleaning and fractal structure off-line cleaning by featuring a high volume, fast and short circulation time. This system offers a wide adaptability, high efficiency and longer service life. Tarzan’s pulse sack-duster removes air born dust particles efficiently, and can meet the country’s new standards of environmental emissions, such as emission concentration, thermal equipment<100mg/Nm³ ventilation plant<50mg/Nm³.
>Application of Tarzan pulse bag dust collector
Cement, mine, machinery, electricity, chemical industry, metallurgy, steel industry, etc.
>Features of Tarzan pulse bag dust collector
1. Reliable performance, guarantee the stable operation of duster accompany with the crushing equipment, less maintenance.
2. Wide adaptability, be suitable for a wide range of dusty gas.
3. Special structure design, fiber filter bag, optional parts, after dusting gas dust concentration reaches the national emission standards.
4. Optimized design of wind entrance and exit is conductive to uniform flow distribution.
5. The air tight sealing system ensures minimum dust leakage.
6. Divided structure design, allowing easy transportation and installation, and guarantee the accuracy of manufacture.
7. Low running cost, optimized parameter design, stable operation, low resistance and high efficiency.
8. Low energy consumption, low wastage of filter bag and less maintenance
9. Perfect series design meets varieties of dust control requirements.
10. Standard design reduces the stock of spare parts.
11. With the perfect combination of inertial gravity classifier, it can not only work as dusters but also work as sand powder separator. This kind of double function reduces the investment cost.
>Work principle of Tarzan pulse bag dust collector
The dusty gas enters into the sub-room ash hopper through the wind average flow tube, and the large particle of duster is separated and drops into the hopper directly by the ash bucket deflector. The fine dust evenly enters into the central housing and is adsorbed on the surface of the filter bag. The clean dust enters into the top housing and then enters into the atmosphere through the function of offline valves and exhaust pipe. With the filter condition progresses, the filter bag piled more and more. When the resistance of the device reaches the limit value (normally set as 1500 Pa), the offline valve of one room will be shut off automatically according to the setting of DP or cleaning time. The electric control valve will be opened according to the presetting program and stops the wind and starts blowing. It increases the pressure inside the bag after the instantaneous blowing of compressed air, dust or even the sticky fine dust will be shook to the dust hopper and discharge by ash discharge device. dust control .
>Technical specification of Tarzan pulse bag dust collector
|Dust removal port
structure and composition
Sack-duster is mainly composed of upper housing, central housing, dust hopper, wind entrancing average flow tube, bag holder, blowing system, and dust discharging device, etc.
1) Pre-sale service:Freely provide project designing, process designing, select suitable equipment for you.
2) Order execution service: Provide equipment layout draw, foundation draw and detail equipment manauls. Timely report you the manufacturing schedule and related photos for keep monitoring.
3) After-sales service: Dispatch engineer to the site to guide installation, deb ing and training operators. Installation and operation workers are offered if you need.
A: According to clients request, Tarzan machinery can provide installation Technicians to supervise and assist in the assembly and commissioning of the equipment. Travel and accommodation costs, plus US$70 per day per one to be met by the client.
A:30% by TTby order + 70% before shipment
Q: What about Warranty? what will we do if the machine is broken down
A: The warranty period for all of Tarzan’s structural and mechanical equipment is normally one year. The warranty period for all electric motors is six months. Wear parts are not covered in warranty unless the component part is found to be flawed.
Q: What should we need to do for if we want to get a best quotation
A: Hi, if you want to get the correct and exact selection of the model earlier ,please help us with following information
1).the capacity (tons per hour )
2).input and output size
3).stone material to be crushed
Q: What could you help me to do for the business ?
A: HIghly appreciate your trust , we can provide you with proposal chart for complete production lines ,
spot inspection and operator traning according to your demands and the conditions of applied spot , we can help you
choose the suitable equipments ,drilling rig ,loader ,trucks ,excavators and so on .
Q:What's your After sales Service
A:All equipment provided by Tarzan Machinery is with the highest standard and very few customer complaint . Should any problems occur, our team of Engineers and Technicians will respond within12 hours of notice by the client. And after selling, we
keep monitoring the operation suitation about our machines monthly.
A:Standard delivery time for stationary crusher plant is 30 days from receipt of deposit., for the mobile crusher plant is 45 days.
|Tarzan(shanghai)Machinery Technology Co.,Ltd.|
|Country/Region:||Shang Hai - China|
|Contact:||Ada (foreign trader)|
|Last Online:||11 May, 2016|