|Category:||Industrial Supplies / Chemical Machinery|
|Label:||mixing tank , steam mixing tank , Shampoo mixing tank|
Stainless steel Mixing tank, Blending tank, Mixing vessel
1. Stainless Steel Liquid Mixing Tank is Widely used for productive process such as formulating, dissolving, heating, cooling, warm-keeping, cultivating, disinfecting and storage.
2. It is used as liquid storage tank, liquid composing tank, temporary storage tank and liquid blending tank etc.
3. It is Ideal tank in fields such as foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry and biological engineering etc.
4. This mixing tank Meet GMP standard
1. Adopt structure of internal tank and external jacket, with heat preservation materials inside. 2. 2.
2. Materials are all sanitary stainless steel. The mixing tank's material apply to 304, 316 stainless steel as material, polish treatment applied to inner and outer surface of tank, all connection points adopt rolling and annular rolling and annular welding. Avoid angle welding, without any dead corner, easy to clean, equipped with entry hole for man and air-filler, tank volume.
3..Mixing speed reducer should be installed on the top or bottom of the tank according to requirement.
4.Mixing type: Mechanical, magnetic and air mixing systems.
5. Mixing vane type: Anchor type, pusher type, spiral type.
6. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead comer of sanitation.
Structure of tank:
1. Quick open manhole.
2. Various types of CIP cleaners.
3. Fly and insect resistant sanitary breathing cover.
4. Adjustable triangular bracket.
5. Dismountable materials input pipe assembly.
6. Thermometer (According to customer requirements ).
7. Ladder (According to customer requirements).
8. Side blender.
9. Liquid level meter and lever controller (According to customer requirements).
10. Eddy-proof board.
|Wenzhou Gongda Light Industry Machinery Co., Ltd|
|Country/Region:||Zhe Jiang - China|
|Contact:||Allen Wang (Sales Director)|
|Last Online:||06 Aug, 2014|