1. The power 0.12 KW to 200 KW
2. Reduction gear ratio 1/3.77-1/281.71; Two-stage deceleration combination 1/87-31434
3. Torque 87-18000 Nm
4. Completely closed and sealed to prevent dust and water from entering
5. Do not change the oil for the first time until 16,000 hours after use
6. Large total contact stressed area of gear surface, transmission efficiency up to 98%, high output torque
7. Good meshing performance, smooth and low noise transmission
8. Power supply unit 110/220/380/415/660/690v, 50/60hz
9. Enclosure IP55 (standard), IP66 (optional)
1. High quality forged steel materials, steel cast iron box, gear surface after high-frequency heat treatment and gear grinding
2. Internally and externally reinforced gear boxes, which can ensure long service life and reduce maintenance workload.
3. Silent operation is a signature feature, so the MF series also provides a comfortable and healthy working environment.
4. To ensure the minimum maintenance workload is the main feature of the reduction motor; It is usually necessary to replace the lubricating oil with mineral oil after 16,000 hours or with synthetic oil after 28,000 hours.
5. The height of all speed reducers is interchangeable, and customized IEC interfaces can be required to assemble the motor brands from all over the world, which not only provides customers with more choices and flexibility
6. Flexible installation in various locations. The MF series can be installed in any desired location, ie., horizontal, vertical, or suspended position, to facilitate the satisfaction of any requirement