|Origin:||Made In China|
|Category:||Metallurgy , Mining & Energy / Metallurgy & Mining / Wire Mesh|
|Label:||Metallurgy & Mining , Wire Mesh , Mining & Energy|
|Min. Order:||1 pc|
Woven wire mesh or woven wire cloth, is woven by machine. It is similar to the process of weaving clothing, but it is made of wire. The mesh can be woven in different weave styles. Its purpose is to produce solid and reliable products to adapt to various complex application environments.High precision technology makes the production cost of woven wire mesh higher, but it also has a very wide range of uses.
The main materials are 304 stainless steel wire mesh, 316 stainless steel wire mesh, 310 stainless steel wire mesh, 904L stainless steel wire mesh, 430 stainless steel wire mesh, and other stainless steel grade. The most popular ones are 304 stainless steel wire mesh and 316 stainless steel wire mesh, which can be used in most application environments and are not expensive.
And some special materials are used to meet the high requirements of the use environment, such as Inconel wire mesh, Monel Wire Mesh, Titanium Wire Mesh, Pure Nickel Mesh, and Pure Silver Mesh, etc.
Mesh can provide many different weaves to meet different application needs. the weave styles mainly depend on the mesh and wire diameter specifications of the woven mesh. Below are the show of some common styles we weave here.
Stainless steel wire mesh is made of high quality stainless steel wire and formed under the specific temperature conditions and then through drawing machine stretched to the provision of the wire.
Characteristics: This wire structure is precision, uniform mesh, the mesh filtration accuracy is good, anti-wearing, high temperature resistant, acid resistant, corrosion-resistant properties.
Stainless steel mesh piece is used for sieve and filtration at acids and alkali conditions. It is widely used as mud wire mesh at the oil industry, sieve strainer at chemical fiber industrial and acid pickling mesh at electroplating industry. In addition to the above, stainless steel wire mesh also used in the construction industry, sand filtration, liquid, and gas filtration.
Stainless steel wire mesh mainly parameters:
Materials: Stainless steel wire, nickel wire, brass wire. Stainless steel wire materials divided into SUS 302, 304, 304 L, 316, 316 L, etc.
Mesh: It shows the sparse and dense of the wire mesh. In general, higher than 80 for the mesh is known as a high mesh. Less than 80 purposes called coarse mesh.
Wire diameter is divided into warp and weft.
According to the opening type and woven type, the stainless steel woven mesh can be divided into square mesh(plain weave, twill weave), dutch weave mesh(plain dutch weave, twill dutch weave, double warp dutch weave, reverse plain dutch weave, reverse twill dutch weave, optimized design).
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Specification
|Stainless Steel Wire Mesh|
|Width of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh: 0.6m-8m|
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh FilterApplication
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh FilterProduct Show
|BOSS METAL AND PLASTIC CO.LTD|
|Country/Region:||He Bei - China|
|Contact:||frank (business owner)|
|Last Online:||24 Oct, 2022|