Stainless steel wire mesh, specifically Type 304 stainless steel, is the most popular material for producing woven wire mesh products.
Often referred to as 18-8 (18% chromium, 8% nickel), 304 is a basic stainless alloy that offers a combination of corrosion resistance, heat resistance, strength and affordability.
Type 316 is the second-most common form of stainless steel, which is a great option for industrial users seeking a higher level of corrosion resistance, particularly in salt-water environments. It incorporates about 2 to 3 percent molybdenum, which increases corrosion resistance, particularly against chlorides and other industrial solvents.
Stainless steel wire mesh, with extensively excellent properties over other metal materials, is widely used within a lot of industries such as food, chemical, filtering, architectural, industrial, aerospace, oil and gas, biology, etc.
1) Corrosion and abrasion resistance.
2) High temperature resistance.
3) Highly aesthetic appeal for architectural applications.
4) Hygienic characteristics and clean ability are specifically suitable for food and pharmaceutical industries.
5) Cost effective.
6) Highly durable and withstand severe conditions.
7) Long life cycle.