The capacitor suitable for parallel connection in industrial frequency alternating current system, which is used to improve power factor of the power grid, improve voltage quality and reduce line loss.
1. Voltage level: 1 ~ 24kV
2. Capacity level: 100 ~ 800kvar
3. Capacitance deviation: -3% ~ +5%
4. Dielectric loss tangent value: ≤0.03%
5. Protection methods: internal fuse or no fuse
GB/T 11024.1-2010 "Shunt capacitors
for AC power systems with rated voltage
of 1kV or more Part 1: General provisions"
GB/T 11024.2-2001 "Shunt capacitors for AC power systems with rated voltage of 1kV or more Part 2: Durability test"
GB/Z 11024.3-2001 "Shunt capacitors for ac power systems with rated voltage of 1kV or more Part 3: Protection of shunt capacitors and shunt capacitor banks"
GB/T 11024.4-2001 "Shunt capacitors for ac power systems with rated voltage
of 1kV or more Part 4: Internal fuses"
1. The shunt capacitor consists of a core, a fuel tank, and an outlet porcelain casing.
2. The core of the shunt capacitor is composed of a series of components, parallel connection and insulation parts.
3. The tank of the parallel capacitor is welded with high-quality steel plate, and the outlet casing is welded on the box cover.
4. The shunt capacitor can be designed as an internal fuse or no fuse structure.
1. The altitude is less than 2000m
2. Ambient temperature: -40 to 45°C
3. Installation site: indoor or outdoor
4. There is no conductive or explosive dust, no harmful gas and steam, and no
severe mechanical vibration in the installation and operation area.