Mini Inverter DC TIG/MMA Welder (WS-160;WS-200;WS-250)
1. Advanced MOSFET inverter technology, high working efficiency, reduced size and weight, easy to carry.
2. Simple structure, good process, reliable and durable, easy for maintenance.
3. HF pressure increasing arc initiation pulsation thermal arc initiation design, excellent arc initiation performance.
4. Unique over pressure protection design, voltage up to 380V will not damage the machine.
5. Double purposes. Suitable for TIG and MMA of various metals.
6. Unique output characteristics protection design, more suitable for filler wire
Welding and the welding point is not black, excellent weld appearance.
7. Minimum welding current is to 5-8A, stable arc suitable for stainless steel plate welding.
8. MMA IS easy arc initiation, stable current and has no noise.
9. Fast, small splash, do not stick to slip, excellent weld appearance.
10. Wide working voltage range, strong adaptability to electricity network, high duty cycle
11. Portable, easy to carry, suitable for DIY and family use.
12. Complete accessories: Welding torch, welding cable, earth clamp, welding holder, carton box
Specification WS-160 WS-200 WS-250
Rated Input Voltage (V) AC 220V+10% AC 220V+10% AC 380V+10%
Rated Duty Cycle(%) 60 60 60
Input Capacity(KVA) 4 5.5 6
Rated welding current TIG: 160A TIG: 200A TIG: 250A
MMA: 125A MMA: 155A
No-load voltage DC55V DC55V DC55V
Range of output current TIG: 5-125A TIG: 5-155A
MMA: 5-160A MMA: 5-200A
Gas retardation time 0.5-15S 0.5-15S 0.5-15S
Efficiency 100KHZ 100KHZ 100KHZ
Weight(kg) 8 12
Dimensions(mm) 380× 160× 260 490× 180× 280 670× 340× 630
The data in the above table is only for reference. Please subject to the nameplate on the device.
Related Products of this Company