Epoxy glass cloth laminated sheets are made of alkali-free E-glass cloth impregnated with epoxy resins by processing under heat and pressure.
Type: FR-4 NEMA LI-1
Ref: EPGC202. IEC / Hgw-2372.1. DIN-7735
It's very convenient for equipment for high frequencies and in general for all elements put under high dynamic stresses with high resistance to fatigue, can also be used extensively for test instruments of PCB, and sports equipment.
- Very low hygrometric susceptibility
- Small losses at high frequency
- Excellent mechanical properties under cold
- Good electrical propetiesdry and humidity conditions
- Good dielectric properties under cold
- High resistance to flame ( V-0 )
- Workable while cold up to 3mm. Thick
- Nominal dimension: 36''× 48'', 40× 48'', 40''× 80'', 48''× 96''
- Thickness: 0.08 mm-50 mm
- Colour: Light Green and Natural
- Surfaces: Shining and sanded
- In solid pallet with protective film inside
- Pallet dimensions: As per sheet size
- Weight: About 1, 000 kgs per pallet
1) Within 15 days after receipt of full payment
2) For L/C: As per quantity of order
For detailed technical information, please feel free to contact us.